|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Single- or Dual-Supply Operation
- Wide Range of Supply Voltages
2 V to 18 V
- Very Low Supply Current Drain 0.3 mA Typ at 5 V
- Fast Response Time . . . 200 ns Typ for TTL-Level Input Step
- Built-In ESD Protection
- High Input Impedance . . . 1012 Typ
- Extremely Low Input Bias Current 5 pA Typ
- Ultrastable Low Input Offset Voltage
- Input Offset Voltage Change at Worst-Case Input Conditions
Typically 0.23 uV/Month, Including the First 30 Days
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes Ground
- Outputs Compatible With TTL, MOS, and CMOS
- Pin-Compatible With LM339
LinCMOS is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments TLC374CD
These quadruple differential comparators are fabricated using LinCMOSTM technology and consist of four independent voltage comparators designed to operate from a single power supply. Operation from dual supplies is also possible if the difference between the two supplies is 2 V to 18 V. Each device features extremely high input impedance (typically greater than 1012 ), allowing direct interfacing with high-impedance sources. The outputs are n-channel open-drain configurations and can be connected to achieve positive-logic wired-AND relationships.
The TLC374 has internal electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection circuits and has been classified with a 1000-V ESD rating using human body model testing. However, care should be exercised in handling this device as exposure to ESD may result in degradation of the device parametric performance.
The TLC374C is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The TLC374I is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C. The TLC374M is characterized for operation over full military temperature range of -55°C to 125°C. The TLC374Q is characterized for operation from -40°C to 125°C.