|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Self-Calibrates Input Offset Voltage to
40 uV Max
- Low Input Offset Voltage Drift...1 uV/°C
- Input Bias Current...1 pA
- Open Loop Gain...120 dB
- Rail-To-Rail Output Voltage Swing
- Stable Driving 1000 pF Capacitive Loads
- Gain Bandwidth Product...4.7 MHz
- Slew Rate...2.5 V/us
- High Output Drive Capability...±50 mA
- Calibration Time...300 ms
- Characterized From -55°C to 125°C
- Available in Q-Temp Automotive
HighRel Automotive Applications
Configuration Control / Print Support
Qualification to Automotive Standards
LinEPIC and Self-Cal are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TLC4502AID
The TLC4501 and TLC4502 are the highest precision CMOS single supply rail-to-rail operational amplifiers available today. The input offset voltage is 10 uV typical and 40 uV maximum. This exceptional precision, combined with a 4.7-MHz bandwidth, 2.5-V/us slew rate, and 50-mA output drive, is ideal for multiple applications including: data acquisition systems, measurement equipment, industrial control applications, and portable digital scales.
These amplifiers feature self-calibrating circuitry which digitally trims the input offset voltage to less than 40 uV within the first 300 ms of operation. The offset is then digitally stored in an integrated successive approximation register (SAR). Immediately after the data is stored, the calibration circuitry effectively drops out of the signal path, shuts down, and the device functions as a standard operational amplifier.
Using this technology eliminates the need for noisy and expensive chopper techniques, laser trimming, and power hungry, split supply bipolar operational amplifiers.