|Package | PIN:||PW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- LBC3S (Lin BiCMOS) Process
- High Voltage Output (VOUT = 24 V)
- Output Current (IOL Maximum = 40 mA)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per
JEDEC Standard JESD-17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments TLC59212IPWR
The TLC59212 device is an 8-bit open-collector driver with latch designed for 5-V VCC operation.
These circuits are positive-edge-triggered D-type flip-flops with a direct clear (CLR) input. Information at the data (D) input meeting the setup time requirements is transferred to the Y output on the positive-going edge of the clock (CLK) pulse. Clock triggering occurs at a particular voltage level and is not directly related to the transition time of the positive-going pulse. When CLK is at either the high or low level, the D-input has no effect at the output.
The TLC59212 is characterized for operation from 40°C to 85°C.