|Package | PIN:||DAP | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 16 Channels
- Drive Capability
- 0 to 80 mA (ConstantCurrent Sink)
- Constant Current Accuracy: ±1% (typical)
- Serial Data Interface
- Fast Switching Output: Tr / Tf = 10ns (typical)
- CMOS Level Input/Output
- 30 MHz Data Transfer Rate
- VCC = 3.0 V to 5.5 V
- Operating Temperature = 40°C to 85°C
- LED Supply Voltage up to 17 V
- 32pin HTSSOP(PowerPAD) and QFN Packages
- Dot Correction
- 7 bit (128 Steps)
- individual adjustable for each channel
- Controlled InRush Current
- PreCharge FET
- Error Information
- LOD: LED Open Detection
- TEF: Thermal ErrorFlag
- Monocolor, Multicolor, Fullcolor LED Display
- Monocolor, Multicolor LED Signboard
- Display Backlighting
- Multicolor LED lighting applications
PowerPAD is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TLC5924DAP
The TLC5924 is a 16 channel constantcurrent sink driver. Each channel has a On/Off state and a 128step adjustable constant current sink (dot correction). The dot correction adjusts the brightness variations between LED, LED channels and other LED drivers. Both dot correction and On/Off state are accessible via a serial data interface. A single external resistor sets the maximum current of all 16 channels.
Each constantcurrent output has a precharge FET that enables an improvement in image quality of the dynamicdrive LED display.
The TLC5924 features two error information circuits. The LED open detection (LOD) indicates a broken or disconnected LED at an output terminal. The thermal error flag (TEF) indicates an overtemperature condition.