|Package | PIN:||DAP | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 24-Channel Constant-Current Sink Output With On-Off Control
- Current Capability:
- 35 mA for 16Channels
- 26.2 mA for 8 Channels
- Global Brightness Control (BC) for Each Color Group: 7-Bit (128 Step), Three Groups
- LED Power-Supply Voltage up to 15 V
- VCC = 3 V to 5.5 V
- Constant-Current Accuracy:
- Channel-to-Channel =±1%
- Device-to-Device = ±3%
- CMOS Logic Level I/O
- Data Transfer Rate: 35 MHz
- BLANK Pulse Duration: 15 ns
- Open-Load, Shorted-Load, and Overtemperature Detection
- Thermal Shutdown (TSD) With Auto Restart
- Delay Switching to Prevent Inrush Current
- Operating Temperature: –40°C to 85°C
- Packages: HTSSOP-32, QFN-32
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLC5952DAP
The TLC5952 device is a 24-channel, constant-current sink driver. Each channel can beturned on or off with internal register data. The output channels are grouped into three groups ofeight channels each. Each channel group has a 128-step global brightness control (BC) function.Both on-off data and BC are writable via a serial interface. The maximum current value of all 24channels is set by a single external resistor.
The TLC5952 device has three error detection circuits: LED-open detection (LOD),LED-shorted detection (LSD), and a thermal error flag (TEF). The error detection is read via aserial interface.