|Package | PIN:||DW | 28|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Zero Reading for 0-V Input
- Precision Null Detection With True Polarity at Zero
- 1-pA Typical Input Current
- True Differential Input
- Multiplexed Binary-Coded-Decimal (BCD) Output
- Low Rollover Error: ±1 Count Max
- Control Signals Allow Interfacing With UARTs or Microprocessors
- Autoranging Capability With Over-and Under-Range Signals
- TTL-Compatible Outputs
- Second Source to Teledyne TSC7135, Intersil ICL7135, Maxim ICL7135, and Siliconix Si7135
- CMOS Technology
Texas Instruments TLC7135CDW
The ICL7135C and TLC7135C converters are manufactured with Texas Instruments highly efficient CMOS technology. These 4 1/2-digit, dual-slope-integrating, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) are designed to provide interfaces to both a microprocessor and a visual display. The digit-drive outputs D1 through D4 and multiplexed binary-coded-decimal outputs B1, B2, B4, and B8 provide an interface for LED or LCD decoder/drivers as well as microprocessors.
The ICL7135C and TLC7135C offer 50-ppm (one part in 20,000) resolution with a maximum linearity error of one count. The zero error is less than 10 µV and zero drift is less than 0.5 µV/°C. Source-impedance errors are minimized by low input current (less than 10 pA). Rollover error is limited to ±l;1 count.
The BUSY, STROBE\, RUN/HOLD\, OVER RANGE, and UNDER RANGE control signals support microprocessor-based measurement systems. The control signals also can support remote data acquisition systems with data transfer through universal asynchronous receiver transmitters (UARTs).
The ICL7135C and TLC7135C are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.