|Package | PIN:||N | 20|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Easy Microprocessor Interface
- On-Chip Data Latches
- Digital Inputs Are TTL-Compatible With 10.8-V to 15.75-V Power Supply
- Monotonic Over the Entire A/D Conversion Range
- Fast Control Signaling for Digital Signal Processor (DSP) Applications Including Interface With TMS320
- CMOS Technology
- KEY PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS
- Resolution. . .8 bits
- Linearity Error. . .1/2 LSB
- Power Dissipation. . .20 mW
- Settling Time. . .100 ns
- Propagation Delay Time. . .80 ns
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLC7628CN
The TLC7628C is a dual, 8-bit, digital-to-analog converter (DAC) designed with separate on-chip data latches and featuring exceptionally close DAC-to-DAC matching. Data are transferred to either of the two DAC data latches through a common, 8-bit input port. Control input DACA/DACB determines which DAC is loaded. The load cycle of this device is similar to the write cycle of a random-access memory, allowing easy interface to most popular microprocessor buses and output ports. Segmenting the high-order bits minimizes glitches during changes in the most significant bits, where glitch impulse is typically the strongest.
The TLC7628C operates from a 10.8-V to 15.75-V power supply and is TTL-compatible over this range. 2- or 4-quadrant multiplying makes these devices a sound choice for many microprocessor-controlled gain-setting and signal-control applications.
The TLC7628C is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.