|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of 40°C to 125°C
- Also Available in 55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Supply Current . . . 300 µA Max
- High Unity-Gain Bandwidth . . . 2 MHz Typ
- High Slew Rate . . . 0.45 V/µs Min
- Supply-Current Change Over Full Temp Range . . . 10 µA Typ at VCC± = ±15 V
- Specified for Both 5-V Single-Supply and ±15-V Operation
- Phase-Reversal Protection
- High Open-Loop Gain . . . 6.5 V/µV (136 dB) Typ
- Low Offset Voltage . . . 100 µV Max
- Offset Voltage Drift With Time 0.005 µV/mo Typ
- Low Input Bias Current . . . 50 nA Max
- Low Noise Voltage . . . 19 nV/Hz Typ
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments TLE2021MDREP
The TLE202x and TLE202xA devices are precision, high-speed, low-power operational amplifiers using a new Texas Instruments Excalibur process. These devices combine the best features of the OP21 with highly improved slew rate and unity-gain bandwidth.
The complementary bipolar Excalibur process utilizes isolated vertical pnp transistors that yield dramatic improvement in unity-gain bandwidth and slew rate over similar devices.
The addition of a bias circuit in conjunction with this process results in extremely stable parameters with both time and temperature. This means that a precision device remains a precision device even with changes in temperature and over years of use.
This combination of excellent dc performance with a common-mode input voltage range that includes the negative rail makes these devices the ideal choice for low-level signal conditioning applications in either single-supply or split-supply configurations. In addition, these devices offer phase-reversal protection circuitry that eliminates an unexpected change in output states when one of the inputs goes below the negative supply rail.
A variety of options are available in small-outline packaging for high-density systems applications.
The Q-suffix devices are characterized for operation over the full automotive temperature range of 40°C to 125°C.