|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of 55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Outstanding Combination of DC Precision and AC Performance:
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth . . . 13 MHz Typ
- Vn . . . 3.3 nV/Hz at f = 1 kHz Typ
- VIO . . . 100 µV Max
- AVD . . . 45 V/µV Typ With RL = 2 k,
19 V/µV Typ With RL = 600
- Available in Standard-Pinout Small-Outline Package
- Output Features Saturation Recovery Circuitry
- Macromodels and Statistical information
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLE2027MDREP
The TLE2027 contains innovative circuit design expertise and high-quality process control techniques to produce a level of ac performance and dc precision previously unavailable in single operational amplifiers. Manufactured using TI's state-of-the-art Excalibur process, these devices allow upgrades to systems that use lower-precision devices.
In the area of dc precision, the TLE2027 offers maximum offset voltages of 100 µV, common-mode rejection ratio of 131 dB (typ), supply voltage rejection ratio of 144 dB (typ), and dc gain of 45 V/µV (typ).
The ac performance of the TLE2027 is highlighted by a typical unity-gain bandwidth specification of 15 MHz, 55° of phase margin, and noise voltage specifications of 3.3 nV/Hz at frequencies of 10 Hz and 1 kHz, respectively.
The TLE2027 is available in a wide variety of packages, including the industry-standard 8-pin small-outline version for high-density system applications. The device is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of 55°C to 125°C.