|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Outstanding Combination of dc Precision and AC Performance:
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth... 15 MHz Typ
- Vn... 3.3 nV/√Hz at f = 10 Hz Typ, 2.5 nV/√Hz at f = 1 kHz Typ
- VIO... 25 µV Max
- AVD... 45 V/µV Typ With RL = 2 kΩ, 19 V/µV Typ With RL = 600 Ω
- Available in Standard-Pinout Small-Outline Package
- Output Features Saturation Recovery Circuitry
- Macromodels and Statistical information
Texas Instruments TLE2037AQDRQ1
The TLE20x7 and TLE20x7A contain innovative circuit design expertise and high-quality process control techniques to produce a level of ac performance and dc precision previously unavailable in single operational amplifiers. Manufactured using Texas Instruments state-of-the-art Excalibur process, these devices allow upgrades to systems that use lower-precision devices.
In the area of dc precision, the TLE20x7 and TLE20x7A offer maximum offset voltages of 100 µV and 25 µV, respectively, common-mode rejection ratio of 131 dB (typ), supply voltage rejection ratio of 144 dB (typ), and dc gain of 45 V/µV (typ).
The ac performance of the TLE2027 and TLE2037 is highlighted by a typical unity-gain bandwidth specification of 15 MHz, 55° of phase margin, and noise voltage specifications of 3.3 nV/√Hz and 2.5 nV/√Hz at frequencies of 10 Hz and 1 kHz respectively. The TLE2037 and TLE2037A have been decompensated for faster slew rate (7.5 V/µs, typical) and wider bandwidth (50 MHz). To ensure stability, the TLE2037 and TLE2037A should be operated with a closed-loop gain of 5 or greater.
Both the TLE20x7 and TLE20x7A are available in a wide variety of packages, including the industry-standard 8-pin small-outline version for high-density system applications. The Q-suffix devices are characterized for operation from 40°C to 125°C.