|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- One-Half VI Virtual Ground for Analog Systems
- Micropower Operation . . . 170 µA Typ, VI = 5 V
- Wide VI Range . . . 4 V to 40 V
- High Output-Current Capability
- Source . . . 20 mA Typ
- Sink . . . 20 mA Typ
- Excellent Output Regulation
- -102 µV Typ at IO = 0 mA to -10 mA
- 49 µV Typ at IO = 0 mA to 10 mA
- Low-Impedance Output . . . 0.0075 Typ
- Noise Reduction Pin
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments TLE2426MDREP
In signal-conditioning applications utilizing single power source, a reference voltage equal to one-half the supply voltage is required for termination of all analog signal grounds. TI presents a precision virtual ground whose output voltage is always equal to one-half the input voltagethe TLE2426 rail splitter.
The unique combination of a high-performance, micropower operational amplifier and a precisiontrimmed divider on a single silicon chip results in a precise VO/VI ratio of 0.5 while sinking and sourcing current. The TLE2426 provides a lowimpedance output with 20 mA of sink and source capability, while drawing less than 280 µA of supply current over the full input range of 4 V to 40 V. A designer need not pay the price in terms of board space for a conventional signal ground consisting of resistors, capacitors, operational amplifiers, and voltage references. For increased performance, the 8-pin package provides noise-reduction pin. With the addition of an external capacitor (CNR), peak-to-peak noise is reduced, while line ripple rejection is improved.
Initial output tolerance for a single 5-V or 12-V system is better than 1% over the full 40-V input range. Ripple rejection exceeds 12 bits of accuracy. Whether the application is for a data-acquisition front end, analog signal termination, or simply a precision voltage reference, the TLE2426 eliminates a major source of system error.