|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Device Temperature: –40°C to 125°C Ambient
- Device HBM Certification Level: ±8 kV
- Device CDM Certification Level: ±1.5kV
- Compliant to LIN 2.0, LIN 2.1, LIN 2.2, LIN 2.2A and ISO/DIS 17987–4.2
- Conforms to SAEJ2602 Recommended Practice for LIN
- Supports 24 V Battery Applications
- LIN Transmit Data Rate up to 20 kbps.
- Wide Operating Ranges
- 4 V to 45 V Supply Voltage
- ±58 V LIN Bus Fault Protection
- Sleep Mode: Ultra-Low Current Consumption Allows Wake-Up Event From:
- LIN Bus
- LocalWake up through EN
- Power Up and Down Glitch Free Operation
- Protection Features:
- Under Voltage Protection on VSUP
- TXD Dominant Time Out Protection (DTO)
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- UnpoweredNode or Ground Disconnection Failsafe at System Level.
- Available in SOIC (14) Package and Leadless VSON (14) Package with Improved Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) Capability
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLIN2022DRQ1
The TLIN2022-Q1device is a Dual Local Interconnect Network (LIN) physical layer transceiver with integratedwake-up and protection features, complaint to LIN 2.0, LIN 2.1, LIN 2.2, LIN 2.2A and ISO/DIS17987–4.2 standards. LIN is a single wire bidirectional bus typically used for low speed in-vehiclenetworks using data rates up to 20 kbps. The TLIN2022-Q1 is designed to support 24 V applications with wider operating voltage and additional bus-faultprotection. The LIN receiver supports data rates up to 100 kbps for in-line programming. TheTLIN2022-Q1 converts the LINprotocol data stream on the TXD input into a LIN bus signal using a current-limited wave-shapingdriver which reduces electromagnetic emissions (EME). The receiver converts the data stream tologic level signals that are sent to the microprocessor through the open-drain RXD pin. Ultra-lowcurrent consumption is possible using the sleep mode which allows wake-up via LIN bus or pin.