|Package | PIN:||DRB | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Device Temperature: –40°C to 125°CAmbient
- Device HBM Certification Level: ±8 kV
- Device CDM Certification Level: ±1.5 kV
- Compliant to LIN 2.0, LIN 2.1, LIN 2.2, LIN 2.2A and ISO/DIS 17987–4.2
- Conforms to SAEJ2602 Recommended Practice for LIN
- Supports 24 V Applications
- LIN Transmit Data Rate up to 20 kbps.
- Wide Operating Ranges
- 4 V to 48 V SupplyVoltage
- ±58 V LIN Bus FaultProtection
- Sleep Mode: Ultra-Low Current Consumption Allows Wake-Up Event From:
- LIN Bus
- LocalWake up through EN
- Power Up and Down Glitch Free Operation
- Protection Features:
- Under Voltage Protection on VSUP
- TXD Dominant Time Out Protection (DTO)
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- UnpoweredNode or Ground Disconnection Failsafe at System Level.
- Available in SOIC (8) Package and Leadless VSON (8) Package with Improved Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) Capability
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLIN2029DRBRQ1
The TLIN2029-Q1 is a Local Interconnect Network (LIN) physical layertransceiver with integrated wake-up and protection features, compliant to LIN 2.0, LIN 2.1, LIN2.2, LIN 2.2A and ISO/DIS 17987–4.2 standards. LIN is a single wire bidirectional bus typicallyused for low speed in-vehicle networks using data rates up to 20 kbps. The TLIN2029-Q1 is designed to support 24 V applications with wider operating voltage and additionalbus-fault protection. The LIN receiver supports data rates up to 100 kbps for in-line programming.The TLIN2029-Q1 converts the LIN protocol data stream on the TXD input into a LIN bussignal using a current-limited wave-shaping driver which reduces electromagnetic emissions (EME).The receiver converts the data stream to logic level signals that are sent to the microprocessorthrough the open-drain RXD pin. Ultra-low current consumption is possible using the sleep modewhich allows wake-up via LIN bus or pin. The integrated resistor, ESD and fault protection allowsdesigners to save board space in their applications.