|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Low-Voltage and Single-Supply Operation VCC = 2 V to 7 V
- Common-Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground
- Fast Response Time . . . 0.7 µs Typ
- Low Supply Current ...80 µA Typ and 150 µA Max
- Fully Specified at 3-V and 5-V Supply Voltages
Texas Instruments TLV1391CDBVR
The TLV1391 is a differential comparator built using a Texas Instruments low-voltage, high-speed bipolar process. These devices have been developed specifically for low-voltage, single-supply applications. Their enhanced performance makes them excellent replacements for the LM393 in the improved 3-V and 5-V system designs.
The TLV1391, with its typical supply current of only 80 µA, is ideal for low-power systems. Response time also has been improved to 0.7 µs.