|Package | PIN:||PW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Fast Throughput Rate: 1.25 MSPS at 5 V,
625 KSPS at 3 V
- Wide Analog Channel Input: 0 V to AVDD
- Eight Analog Input Channels
- Channel Auto-Scan
- Differential Nonlinearity Error: < ±1 LSB
- Integral Nonlinearity Error: < ±1 LSB
- Signal-to-Noise and Distortion Ratio: 57 dB
- Single 2.7-V to 5.5-V Supply Operation
- Very Low Power: 40 mW at 5.5 V,
8 mW at 2.7 V
- Autopower-Down: 300 uA Max
- Software Power Down: 10 uA Max
- Glueless Serial Interface to TMS320 DSPs and (Q)SPI Compatible Microcontrollers
- Programmable Internal Reference Voltage:
3.8-V Reference for 5-V Operation,
2.3-V Reference for 3-V Operation
- Mass Storage and Hard Disk Drive
- Digital Servos
- Process Control
- General-Purpose DSP
- Image Sensor Processing
SPI and QSPI are trademarks of Motorola, Inc.
Texas Instruments TLV1570IPW
The TLV1570 is a 10-bit data acquisition system that combines an 8-channel input multiplexer (MUX), a high-speed 10-bit ADC, an on-chip reference, and a high-speed serial interface. The device contains an on-chip control register allowing control of channel selection, conversion start, reference voltage levels, and power down via the serial port. The MUX is independently accessible, which allows the user to insert a signal conditioning circuit such as an antialiasing filter or an amplifier, if required, between the MUX and the ADC. Therefore one signal conditioning circuit can be used for all eight channels.
The TLV1570 operates from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V power supply. The device accepts an analog input range from 0 V to AVDD and digitizes the input at a maximum 1.25 MSPS throughput rate. Power dissipation is only 8 mW with a 2.7-V supply or 40 mW with a 5.5-V supply. The device features an autopower-down mode that automatically powers down to 300 uA, 10 ns after a conversion is performed. With software power down enabled, the device is further powered down to only 10 uA.
The TLV1570 communicates with digital microprocessors via a simple 4- or 5-wire serial port that interfaces directly to Texas Instruments TMS320 DSPs, and SPITM and QSPITM compatible microcontrollers without using additional glue logic.
A very high throughput rate, a simple serial interface, and low power consumption make the TLV1570 an ideal choice for high-speed digital signal processing requiring multiple analog inputs.