|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Fast Throughput Rate: 1.25 MSPS
- 8-Pin SOIC Package
- Differential Nonlinearity Error: < ±1 LSB
- Integral Nonlinearity Error: < ±1 LSB
- Signal-to-Noise and Distortion Ratio: 59 dB, f(input) = 500 kHz
- Single 3-V to 5-V Supply Operation
- Very Low Power: 8 mW at 3V; 25mW at 5 V
- Auto-Powerdown: 10 uA Maximum
- Glueless Serial Interface to TMS320 DSPs and (Q)SPI Compatible Micro-Controllers
- Inherent Internal Sample and Hold Operation
Texas Instruments TLV1572CD
The TLV1572 is a high-speed 10-bit successive-approximation analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that operates from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V power supply and is housed in a small 8-pin SOIC package.
The TLV1572 accepts an analog input range from 0 to VCC and digitizes the input at a maximum 1.25 MSPS throughput rate. The power dissipation is only 8 mW with a 3-V supply or 25 mW with a 5-V supply. The device features an auto-powerdown mode that automatically powers down to 10 uA whenever a conversion is not performed.
The TLV1572 communicates with digital microprocessors via a simple 3- or 4-wire serial port that interfaces directly to the Texas Instruments TMS320 DSPs and (Q)SPI compatible microcontrollers without using additional glue logic.
Very high throughput rate, simple serial interface, SO-8 package, 3-V operation, and low power consumption make the TLV1572 an ideal choice for compact or remote high-speed systems.