|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 3A
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
- Supply Range: 4.5 V to 36 V, ±2.25 V to ±18 V
- Low Noise: 9 nV/√Hz
- Low Offset Drift: ±1 µV/°C (Typical)
- Input Range Includes Negative Supply
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- Gain Bandwidth: 10 MHz
- Slew Rate: 10 V/µs
- Low Quiescent Current: 1.6 mA per Amplifier
- High Common-Mode Rejection: 116 dB (Typical)
- Low Input Bias Current: 10 pA
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV2172QDGKRQ1
The TLV2172-Q1 operational amplifier features a THD+N of 0.0002% at 1 kHz with the ability tooperate on supplies ranging from 4.5 V (±2.25 V) to 36 V (±18 V). These features,along with low noise and very high PSRR, enable the TLV2172-Q1 toamplify microvolt-level signals in applications such as HEV and EV automobiles and power trains,medical instrumentation, and more. The TLV2172-Q1 device offers goodoffset and drift, a high bandwidth of 10 MHz, and a slew rate of 10 V/µs with only 2.3 mA of quiescent current over temperature (maximum.)
Unlike most op amps that are specified at only one supply voltage, the TLV2172-Q1 device is specified from 4.5 V to 36 V. Input signals beyond the supplyrails do not cause phase reversal. The TLV2172-Q1 device is stablewith capacitive loads up to 300 pF. The input can operate 100 mV below the negative rail and within2 V of the positive rail for normal operation. Note that the device can operate with a fullrail-to-rail input 100 mV beyond the positive rail, but with reduced performance within 2 V of thepositive rail.
The TLV2172-Q1 op amp is specified from –40°C to+125°C.