|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Micropower Operation... 1 uA/Channel
- Rail-to-Rail Input/Output
- Gain Bandwidth Product... 5.5 kHz
- Supply Voltage Range... 2.5 V to 12 V
- Specified Temperature Range
- TA = 0°C to 70°C... Commercial Grade
- TA = -40°C to 125°C... Industrial Grade
- Ultrasmall Packaging
- 5-Pin SOT-23 (TLV2241)
- 8-Pin MSOP (TLV2242)
- Universal OpAmp EVM
Texas Instruments TLV2242IDR
The TLV224x family of single-supply operational amplifiers offers very low supply current of only 1 uA per channel.
The low supply current is coupled with extremely low input bias currents enabling them to be used with mega- resistors making them ideal for portable, long active life, applications. DC accuracy is ensured with a low typical offset voltage as low as 600 uV, CMRR of 100 dB, and minimum open loop gain of 100 V/mV at 2.7 V.
The maximum recommended supply voltage is as high as 12 V and ensured operation down to 2.5 V, with electrical characteristics specified at 2.7 V, 5 V and 12 V. The 2.5-V operation makes it compatible with Li-Ion battery-powered systems and many micropower microcontrollers available today including TI's MSP430.