|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C AmbientOperating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 3A
- Device CDM ESD Classification LevelC5
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 10 MHz
- Low IQ: 400 µA/ch
- ExcellentPower-to-Bandwidth Ratio
- Stable IQ Over Temperature andSupply Range
- Wide Supply Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Low Noise: 12 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- Low Input Bias Current: ±10 pA
- Offset Voltage: ±0.75 mV
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Internal RFI and EMI Filter
- Number of Channels:
- TLV316-Q1: 1
- TLV2316-Q1: 2
- TLV4316-Q1: 4
- Extended Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV2316QDGKRQ1
The TLV316-Q1 (single), TLV2316-Q1 (dual), and TLV4316-Q1 (quad) devicescomprise a family of general-purpose, low-power operational amplifiers. Features such asrail-to-rail input and output swings, low quiescent current (400 µA/ch typical) combined with awide bandwidth of 10 MHz, and very-low noise (12 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz) make thisfamily suitable for a circuits requiring a good speed and power ratio. The low input bias currentsupports operational amplifiers that are used in applications with megaohm source impedances. Thelow-input bias current of the TLVx316-Q1 yields a very-low currentnoise to make the family attractive for high impedance sensor interfaces.
The robust design of the TLVx316-Q1 provides ease-of-use tothe circuit designer: a unity-gain stable, integrated RFI and EMI rejection filter, no phasereversal in overdrive condition, and high electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection (4-kV HBM).
These devices are optimized for low-voltage operation as low as 1.8 V(±0.9 V) and up to 5.5 V (±2.75 V). This latest addition of low-voltage CMOS operational amplifiersto the portfolio, in conjunction with the TLVx313-Q1 andTLVx314-Q1 series, offer a family ofbandwidth, noise, and power options to meet the needs of a wide variety of applications.