|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Cost-Optimized Precision Amplifier Power: 800 nA/Ch (Typ)
- Low Offset Voltage: 400 µV (Typ)
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Zero-Crossover Distortion
- Low Offset Drift: 0.5 µV/°C (Typ)
- Gain-Bandwidth Product: 12 kHz
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- microSize Packages: SC70-5, VSSOP-8
Texas Instruments TLV2369IDR
The TLV369 family of single and dual operational amplifiers represents a cost-optimized generation of 1.8-V nanopower amplifiers.
With the zero-crossover distortion circuitry, these amplifiers feature high linearity over the full common-mode input range with no crossover distortion, enabling true rail-to-rail input and operating from a 1.8-V to 5.5-V single supply. The family is also compatible with industry-standard nominal voltages of 3.0 V, 3.3 V, and 5.0 V.
The TLV369 (single version) is offered in a 5-pin SC70 package. The TLV2369 (dual version) comes in 8-pin VSSOP and SOIC packages.