|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Wide Bandwidth: 3 MHz
- High Slew Rate: 2.4 V/µs
- Supply Voltage Range: 2.7 V to 16 V
- Supply Current: 550 µA/Channel
- Input Noise Voltage: 39 nV/√Hz
- Input Bias Current: 1 pA
- Ultra-Small Packaging:
- 5-Pin SOT-23 (TLV2371-Q1)
Texas Instruments TLV2374QDRG4Q1
The TLV237x-Q1 devices are single-supply operational amplifiers providing rail-to-rail input and output capability. The TLV237x-Q1 takes the minimum operating supply voltage down to 2.7 V and up to 16 V over the extended automotive temperature range. Therefore, the wide voltage range can support both start-stop functionality and a connection directly to the typical 12-V battery. The rail-to-rail capabilities allow the device to maximize the output signal and avoid clipping.
The CMOS inputs enable high-impedance suitable for engine control units (ECU), body control modules (BCM), battery management systems (BMS), and HEV/EV inverters. This also allows the user to draw a lower offset voltage and maintain low power consumption to help meet overall system needs for quiescent current such as in infotainment or cluster, HEV/EV, and powertrain.
Additionally, the TLV237x-Q1 family supports a high common-mode rail to the supply voltage. This feature sets no gain limitations and can support the input at any level without the concern for any phase reversal.