|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- BiMOS Rail-to-Rail Input/Output
- Input Bias Current ...1 pA
- High Wide Bandwidth ...160 kHz
- High Slew Rate ...0.1 V/µs
- Supply Current ...7 µA (per channel)
- Input Noise Voltage ...90 nV/Hz
- Supply Voltage Range ...2.7 V to 16 V
- Specified Temperature Range
- -40°C to 125°C ...Industrial Grade
- Ultra-Small Packaging
- 5 Pin SOT-23 (TLV2381)
- Portable Medical
- Power Monitoring
- Low Power Security Detection Systems
- Smoke Detectors
Texas Instruments TLV2382IDR
The TLV238x single supply operational amplifiers provide rail-to-rail input and output capability. The TLV238x takes the minimum operating supply voltage down to 2.7 V over the extended industrial temperature range, while adding the rail-to-rail output swing feature. The TLV238x also provides 160-kHz bandwidth from only 7 µA. The maximum recommended supply voltage is 16 V, which allows the devices to be operated from (±8 V supplies down to ±1.35 V) two rechargeable cells.
The combination of rail-to-rail inputs and outputs make them good upgrades for the TLC27Lx familyoffering more bandwidth at a lower quiescent current. The offset voltage is lower than the TLC27LxA variant.
To maintain cost effectiveness the TLV2381/2 are only available in the extended industrial temperature range. This means that one device can be used in a wide range of applications that include PDAs as well as automotive sensor interface.
All members are available in SOIC, with the singles in the small SOT-23 package, duals in the MSOP.