|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Micro-Power Operation... < 1 uA/Channel
- Input Common-Mode Range Exceeds the Rails... -0.1 V to VCC + 5 V
- Reverse Battery Protection Up To 18 V
- Rail-to-Rail Input/Output
- Gain Bandwidth Product... 5.5 kHz
- Supply Voltage Range... 2.5 V to 16 V
- Specified Temperature Range
- TA = 0°C to 70°C... Commercial Grade
- TA = -40°C to 125°C... Industrial Grade
- Ultrasmall Packaging
- 5-Pin SOT-23 (TLV2401)
- 8-Pin MSOP (TLV2402)
- Universal OpAmp EVM (Refer to the EVM Selection Guide SLOU060)
Texas Instruments TLV2401IDR
The TLV240x family of single-supply operational amplifiers has the lowest supply current available today at only 880 nA per channel. Reverse battery protection guards the amplifier from an over-current condition due to improper battery installation. For harsh environments, the inputs can be taken 5 V above the positive supply rail without damage to the device.
The low supply current is coupled with extremely low input bias currents enabling them to be used with mega- resistors making them ideal for portable, long active life, applications. DC accuracy is ensured with a low typical offset voltage as low as 390 uV, CMRR of 120 dB and minimum open loop gain of 130 V/mV at 2.7 V.
The maximum recommended supply voltage is as high as 16 V and ensured operation down to 2.5 V, with electrical characteristics specified at 2.7 V, 5 V and 15 V. The 2.5-V operation makes it compatible with Li-Ion battery-powered systems and many micro-power microcontrollers available today including TI's MSP430.
All members are available in PDIP and SOIC with the singles in the small SOT-23 package, duals in the MSOP, and quads in TSSOP.