|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Micro-Power Operation . . . <1 µA/Channel
- Input Common-Mode Range Exceeds the Rails . . . –0.1 V to VCC + 5 V
- Reverse Battery Protection Up To 18 V
- Rail-to-Rail Input/Output
- Gain Bandwidth Product . . . 5.5 kHz
- Supply Voltage Range . . . 2.5 V to 16 V
- Specified Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
- Ultrasmall Packaging
- 5-Pin SOT-23 (TLV2401-Q1)
- 8-Pin MSOP (TLV2402-Q1)
- Universal OpAmp EVM (Refer to the EVM Selection Guide SLOU060)
Texas Instruments TLV2402QDGKRQ1
The TLV240x family of single-supply operational amplifiers has the lowest supply current available today at only 880 nA per channel. Reverse battery protection guards the amplifier from an overcurrent condition due to improper battery installation. For harsh environments, the inputs can be taken 5 V above the positive supply rail without damage to the device.
The low supply current is coupled with extremely low input bias currents enabling them to be used with mega-W resistors making them ideal for portable, long active life, applications. DC accuracy is ensured with a low typical offset voltage as low as 390 µV, CMRR of 120 dB and minimum open loop gain of 130 V/mV at 2.7 V.
The maximum recommended supply voltage is as high as 16 V and ensured operation down to 2.5 V, with electrical characteristics specified at 2.7 V, 5 V and 15 V. The 2.5-V operation makes it compatible with Li-Ion battery-powered systems and many micro-power microcontrollers available today including TI’s MSP430.
All members are available in PDIP and SOIC with the singles in the small SOT-23 package, duals in the MSOP, and quads in TSSOP.