|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C6
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per
MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 6.4 MHz
- Output Drive Capability: ±80-mA
- Supply Current: 500 µA/Channel
- Input Noise Voltage: 11 nV/√Hz
- Slew Rate: 1.6 V/µs
- Micropower Shutdown Mode (TLV2460-Q1 and TLV2463-Q1): 0.3 µA/Channel
- Universal Operational Amplifier EVM
- Available in Single, Dual, and Quad Versions
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV2462QDRQ1
The devices in the TLV246x-Q1 family of low-power rail-to-rail input/output operationalamplifiers are designed for battery management systems in HEV/EV and Powertrain, and lighting androof module systems in body and lighting applications. The input common-mode voltage range extendsbeyond the supply rails for maximum dynamic range in low-voltage systems. The amplifier output hasrail-to-rail performance with high-output-drive capability, solving one of the limitations of olderrail-to-rail input/output operational amplifiers. This rail-to-rail dynamic range and high outputdrive make the TLV246x-Q1 designed for buffering analog-to-digital converters.
The operational amplifier has 6.4-MHz bandwidth and a 1.6-V/µs slew rate with only 500-µAsupply current, which provides good ac performance with low-power consumption. Devices areavailable with an optional shutdown terminal, which places the amplifier in an ultra-lowsupply-current mode (IDD = 0.3 µA per channel). While in shutdown, theoperational amplifier output is placed in a high-impedance state. DC applications are designed withan input noise voltage of 11 nV/√Hz and input offset voltage of 100 µV.