|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- CMOS Rail-To-RailInput/Output
- Input Bias Current: 2.5pA
- Low Supply Current: 600µA/Channel
- Ultra-Low Power Shutdown Mode:
- IDD(SHDN): 350nA/ch at 3V
- IDD(SHDN): 1000nA/ch at 5V
- Gain-Bandwidth Product: 2.8MHz
- High Output Drive Capability:
- ±10mA at 180mV
- ±35mA at 500mV
- Input Offset Voltage: 250µV (typ)
- Supply Voltage Range: 2.7V to 6V
- Ultra-Small Packaging
- SOT23-5 or -6 (TLV2470/1)
- MSOP-8 or -10 (TLV2472/3)
PowerPAD is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Microsim PARTS is a trademark of MicroSim Corporation.
Microsim PSpice is a registered trademark of MicroSim Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV2470CDR
The TLV247x is a family of CMOS rail-to-rail input/ outputoperational amplifiers that establishes a new performance point for supply current versus ac performance. These devices consume just 600µA/channel while offering 2.8MHz of gain-bandwidth product. Along with increased ac performance, the amplifier provides high output drive capability, solving a major shortcoming of older micropower operational amplifiers. The TLV247x can swing to within 180mV of each supply rail while driving a 10mA load. For non-RRO applications, the TLV247x can supply ±35mA at 500mV off the rail. Both the inputs and outputs swing rail-to-rail for increased dynamic range in low-voltage applications. This performance makes the TLV247x family ideal for sensor interface, portable medical equipment, and other data acquisition circuits.