|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- CMOS Rail-To-Rail Input/Output
- Input Bias Current . . . 2.5 pA
- Low Supply Current . . . 600 µA/Channel
- Gain-Bandwidth Product . . . 2.8 MHz
- High Output Drive Capability
- ±10 mA at 180 mV
- ±35 mA at 500 mV
- Input Offset Voltage . . . 250 µV (typ)
- Supply Voltage Range . . . 2.7 V to 6 V TLV2471
Texas Instruments TLV2471AQDRG4Q1
The TLV247x is a family of CMOS rail-to-rail input/output operational amplifiers that establishes a new performance point for supply current versus ac performance. These devices consume just 600 µA/channel while offering 2.8 MHz of gain-bandwidth product. Along with increased ac performance, the amplifier provides high output drive capability, solving a major shortcoming of older micropower operational amplifiers. The TLV247x can swing to within 180 mV of each supply rail while driving a 10-mA load. For non-RRO applications, the TLV247x can supply ±35 mA at 500 mV off the rail. Both the inputs and outputs swing rail-to-rail for increased dynamic range in low-voltage applications. This performance makes the TLV247x family ideal for sensor interface, portable medical equipment, and other data acquisition circuits.
The family is fully specified at 3 V and 5 V across the automotive temperature range (40°C to 125°C).