|Package | PIN:||N | 20|
- 12-Bit-Resolution A/D Converter
- 10-us Conversion Time Over Operating Temperature Range
- 11 Analog Input Channels
- 3 Built-In Self-Test Modes
- Inherent Sample and Hold Function
- Linearity Error...±1 LSB Max
- On-Chip System Clock
- End-of-Conversion (EOC) Output
- Unipolar or Bipolar Output Operation (Signed Binary With Respect to Half of the Applied Referenced Voltage)
- Programmable MSB or LSB First
- Programmable Power Down
- Programmable Output Data Length
- CMOS Technology
Texas Instruments TLV2543CN
The TLV2543C and TLV2543I are 12-bit, switched-capacitor, successive-approximation, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). Each device has three control inputs [chip select (CS\), the input-output clock (I/O CLOCK), and the address input (DATA INPUT)] and is designed for communication with the serial port of a host processor or peripheral through a serial 3-state output. The device allows high-speed data transfers from the host.
In addition to the high-speed converter and versatile control capability, the device has an on-chip 14-channel multiplexer that can select any one of 11 inputs or any one of three internal self-test voltages. The sample-and-hold function is automatic. At the end of conversion, the end-of-conversion (EOC) output goes high to indicate that conversion is complete. The converter incorporated in the device features differential high-impedance reference inputs that facilitate ratiometric conversion, scaling, and isolation of analog circuitry from logic and supply noise. A switched-capacitor design allows low-error conversion over the full operating temperature range.
The TLV2543 is available in the DW, DB, and N packages. The TLV2543C is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C, and the TLV2543I is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.