|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Rail-To-Rail Output
- Wide Bandwidth . . . 3 MHz
- High Slew Rate . . . 2.4 V/µs
- Supply Voltage Range . . . 2.7 V to 16 V
- Supply Current . . . 550 µA/Channel
- Input Noise Voltage . . . 39 nV/Hz
- Input Bias Current . . . 1 pA
- Specified Temperature Range 40°C to 125°C . . . Automotive Grade
- Ultrasmall Packaging
- 5-Pin SOT-23 (TLV271)
- Ideal Upgrade for TLC27x Family
Texas Instruments TLV274QPWRG4Q1
The TLV27x takes the minimum operating supply voltage down to 2.7 V over the extended automotive temperature range while adding the rail-to-rail output swing feature. This makes it an ideal alternative to the TLC27x family for applications where rail-to-rail output swings are essential. The TLV27x also provides 3-MHz bandwidth from only 550 µA.
Like the TLC27x, the TLV27x is fully specified for 5-V and ±5-V supplies. The maximum recommended supply voltage is 16 V, which allows the devices to be operated from a variety of rechargeable cells (±8 V supplies down to ±1.35 V).
The CMOS inputs enable use in high-impedance sensor interfaces, with the lower voltage operation making an attractive alternative for the TLC27x in battery-powered applications.
The 2.7-V operation makes it compatible with Li-Ion powered systems and the operating supply voltage range of many micropower microcontrollers available today including Texas Instruments MSP430.