|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- High Slew Rate . . . 10.5 V/µs Typ
- High-Gain Bandwidth . . . 5.1 MHz Typ
- Supply Voltage Range 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- 360-µV Input Offset Voltage
- Low Distortion Driving 600- . . .0.005% THD+N
- 1-mA Supply Current (Per Channel)
- 17-nV/ Hz Input Noise Voltage
- 2-pA Input Bias Current
- Characterized From TA = 40°C to 125°C
- Available in MSOP and SOT-23 Packages
- Micropower Shutdown Mode . . . IDD < 1 µA
Texas Instruments TLV2771QDBVRQ1
The TLV277x CMOS operational amplifier family combines high slew rate and bandwidth, rail-to-rail output swing, high output drive, and excellent dc-precision. The device provides 10.5 V/µs of slew rate and 5.1 MHz of bandwidth while only consuming 1 mA of supply current per channel. This ac-performance is much higher than current competitive CMOS amplifiers. The rail-to-rail output swing and high output drive make these devices a good choice for driving the analog input or reference of analog-to-digital converters. These devices also have low distortion while driving a 600- load for use in telecom systems.
These amplifiers have a 360-µV input offset voltage, a 17 nV/Hz input noise voltage, and a 2-pA input bias current for measurement, medical, and industrial applications. The TLV277x family is also specified across an extended temperature range (40°C to 125°C), making it useful for automotive systems.
These devices operate from a 2.5-V to 5.5-V single supply voltage and are characterized at 2.7 V and 5 V. The single-supply operation and low power consumption make these devices a good solution for portable applications. The following table lists the packages available.