|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- High Slew Rate . . . 10.5 V/µs Typ
- High-Gain Bandwidth . . . 5.1 MHz Typ
- Supply Voltage Range 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- 360 µV Input Offset Voltage
- Low Distortion Driving 600- 0.005% THD+N
- 1 mA Supply Current (Per Channel)
- 17 nV/Hz Input Noise Voltage
- 2 pA Input Bias Current
- Characterized From TA = -55°C to 125°C
- Micropower Shutdown Mode . . . IDD < 1 µA
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments TLV2774MDREP
The TLV277x CMOS operational amplifier family combines high slew rate and bandwidth, rail-to-rail output swing, high output drive, and excellent dc precision. The device provides 10.5 V/µs of slew rate and 5.1 MHz of bandwidth while only consuming 1 mA of supply current per channel. This ac performance is much higher than current competitive CMOS amplifiers. The rail-to-rail output swing and high output drive make these devices a good choice for driving the analog input or reference of analog-to-digital converters. These devices also have low distortion while driving a 600- load for use in telecom systems.
These amplifiers have a 360-µV input offset voltage, a 17 nV/Hz input noise voltage, and a 2-pA input bias current for measurement, medical, and industrial applications. The TLV277x family is also specified across an extended temperature range (-55°C to 125°C), making it useful for automotive systems.
These devices operate from a 2.5-V to 5.5-V single supply voltage and are characterized at 2.7 V and 5 V. The single-supply operation and low power consumption make these devices a good solution for portable applications.