|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- BiMOS Rail-to-Rail Output
- Input Bias Current . . . 1 pA
- High Wide Bandwidth . . . 160 kHz
- High Slew Rate . . . 0.1 V/µs
- Supply Current . . . 7 µA (per channel)
- Input Noise Voltage . . . 89 nV/√Hz
- Supply Voltage Range . . . 2.7 V to 16 V
- Specified Temperature Range
- –40°C to 125°C . . . Industrial Grade
- 0°C to 70°C . . . Commercial Grade
- Ultra-Small Packaging
- 5 Pin SOT-23 (TLV27L1)
Texas Instruments TLV27L2ID
The TLV27Lx single supply operational amplifiers provide rail-to-rail output capability. The TLV27Lx takes the minimum operating supply voltage down to 2.7 V over the extended industrial temperature range, while adding the rail-to-rail output swing feature. The TLV27Lx also provides 160-kHz bandwidth from only 7 µA. The maximum recommended supply voltage is 16 V, which allows the devices to be operated from (±8-V supplies down to ±1.35 V) two rechargeable cells.
The rail-to-rail outputs make the TLV27Lx good upgrades for the TLC27Lx family—offering more bandwidth at a lower quiescent current. The TLV27Lx offset voltage is equal to that of the TLC27LxA variant. Their cost effectiveness makes them a good alternative to the TLC/V225x, where offset and noise are not of premium importance.
The TLV27L1/2 are available in the commercial temperature range to enable easy migration from the equivalent TLC27Lx. The TLV27L1 is not available with the power saving/performance boosting programmable pin 8.
The TLV27L1 is available in the small SOT-23 package—something the TLC27(L)1 was not—enabling performance boosting in a smaller package. The TLV27L2 is available in the 3mm × 5mm MSOP, providing PCB area savings over the 8-pin SOIC and 8-pin TSSOP.