|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT: 5µA (max)
- INTEGRATED VOLTAGE REFERENCE: 1.242V
- INPUT COMMON-MODE RANGE:
200mV Beyond Rails
- VOLTAGE REFERENCE INITIAL ACCURACY: 1%
- OPEN-DRAIN LOGIC COMPATIBLE OUTPUT:
- PUSH-PULL OUTPUT: TLV3012
- LOW-SUPPLY VOLTAGE: 1.8V to 5.5V
- FAST RESPONSE TIME: 6µs Propagation Delay with 100mV Overdrive (TLV3011: RPULL-UP = 10k)
- MicroSIZE PACKAGES: SOT23-6 and SC70-6
- BATTERY-POWERED LEVEL DETECTION
- DATA ACQUISITION
- SYSTEM MONITORING
- SENSOR SYSTEMS:
Smoke Detectors, Light Sensors, Alarms
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV3011AIDBVT
The TLV3011 is a low-power, open-drain output comparator;the TLV3012 is a push-pull output comparator. Both feature an uncommitted on-chip voltage reference. Both have 5µA (max) quiescent current, input common-mode range 200mV beyond the supply rails, and single-supply operation from 1.8V to 5.5V. The integrated 1.242V series voltage reference offers low 100ppm/°C (max) drift, is stable with up to 10nF capacitive load, and can provide up to 0.5mA (typ) of output current.
The TLV3011 and TLV3012 are available in the tiny SOT23-6 package for the most space-conservative designs. It is also available in the SC70 package for even greater board area savings. Both versions are specified for the temperature range of 40°C to +125°C.