|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C AmbientOperating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 3A
- Device CDM ESD Classification LevelC6
- Low Offset Voltage: 0.75 mV (Typical)
- Low Input Bias Current: 1 pA (Typical)
- Wide Supply Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Gain Bandwidth: 3 MHz
- Low IQ: 250 µA/Ch (Maximum)
- Low Noise: 16 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- Internal RF and EMI Filter
- Number of Channels:
- TLV314-Q1: 1
- TLV2314-Q1: 2
- TLV4314-Q1: 4
- Extended Temperature Range:
–40°C to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV314QDBVRQ1
The TLVx314-Q1 family of single-, dual-, and quad-channel operational amplifiersrepresents a new generation of low-power, general-purpose operational amplifiers. Rail-to-railinput and output swings (RRIO), low quiescent current (150 µA typically at 5 V) combine with a widebandwidth of 3 MHz to make this family very attractive for a variety of battery-poweredapplications that require a good balance between cost and performance. The TLVx314-Q1 familyachieves a low-input bias current of 1 pA, making it an excellent choice for high impedancesensors.
The robust design of the TLVx314-Q1 devices provides ease-of-use to the circuit designer:unity-gain stability, RRIO, capacitive loads of up to 300-pF, an integrated RF and EMI rejectionfilter, no phase reversal in overdrive conditions, and high electrostatic discharge (ESD)protection (4-kV HBM).
These devices are optimized for low-voltage operation as low as 1.8 V (±0.9 V) and up to5.5 V (±2.75 V), and are specified over the extended industrial temperature range of –40°C to+125°C.
The TLV314-Q1 (single) is available in both 5-pin SC70 and SOT-23 packages. TheTLV2314-Q1 (dual) is offered in 8-pin SOIC and VSSOP packages. The quad-channel TLV4314-Q1 isoffered in a 14-pin TSSOP package.