|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low Propagation Delay: 40 ns
- Low Quiescent Current: 40 µA per Channel
- Input Common-Mode Range Extends 200 mV Beyond Either Rail
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 1 mV
- Push-Pull Outputs
- Supply Range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
- Small Packages: 5-Pin SC70, 5-Pin SOT-23, 8-Pin SOIC, 8-Pin VSSOP
Texas Instruments TLV3201AIDBVR
The TLV3201 and TLV3202 are single- and dual-channel comparators that offer the ultimate combination of high speed (40 ns) and low-power consumption (40 µA), all in extremely small packages with features such as rail-to-rail inputs, low offset voltage (1 mV), and large output drive current. The devices are also very easy to implement in a wide variety of applications where response time is critical.
The TLV320x family is available in single (TLV3201) and dual (TLV3202) channel versions, both with push-pull outputs. The TLV3201 is available in 5-pin SOT-23 and 5-pin SC70 packages. The TLV3202 is available in 8-pin SOIC and 8-pin VSSOP packages. All devices are specified for operation across the expanded industrial temperature range of –40°C to 125°C.