|Package | PIN:||RGE | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Stereo Audio ADC:
- 92-dBA Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Supports ADC Sample Rates From 8 kHz to 96kHz
- Flexible Digital Filtering With Programmable Coefficients and Built-In Processing Blocks:
- Low-Latency IIR Filters for Voice
- Linear Phase FIR Filters for Audio
- Up to 5 Additional Programmable Bi-Quad Filters
- Programmable High-Pass Filter
- Four Audio Inputs With Configurable Automatic Gain Control (AGC):
- Programmable in Single-Ended or Fully Differential Configurations
- Optionally Tri-Stated for Easy Interoperability With Other AudioDevices
- Low Power Consumption and Extensive Modular Power Control:
- 6-mW Mono Record, 8-kHz
- 11-mW Stereo Record, 8-kHz
- 10-mW Mono Record, 48-kHz
- 17-mW Stereo Record, 48-kHz
- Programmable Microphone Bias
- Programmable PLL for Clock Generation
- I2C Control Bus
- Audio Serial Data Bus Supports I2S, Left- and Right-Justified, DSP, PCM, and TDM Modes
- Power Supplies:
- Analog: 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- Digital: Core: 1.65 V to 1.95 V,
I/O: 1.1 V–3.6 V
- Package: 4-mm × 4-mm, 24-Pin RGE (VQFN)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV320ADC3100IRGER
The TLV320ADC3100 is a low-power, stereo audio analog-to-digital converter (ADC)supporting sampling rates from 8 kHz to 96 kHz with an integrated programmable-gain amplifier (PGA)providing up to 40-dB analog gain or automatic gain control (AGC). Front-end input coarseattenuation of 0 dB, –6 dB, or off, is also provided. The inputs are programmable in a combinationof single-ended or fully differential configurations. Extensive register-based power control isavailable via an I2C interface, enabling mono or stereo recording. TheTLV320ADC3100 integrates programable channel gain, digital volume control, a phase-locked loop(PLL), programmable biquad filters, and low latency filter modes. Pre-programmed built-inprocessing blocks (PRBs) that can be chosen based on the specific application needs, allowsoptimization of performance and power. Low power consumption coupled with its flexibility make theTLV320ADC3100 ideal for battery-powered portable equipment. The TLV320ADC3100 is form-factor andsoftware compatible with the TLV320ADC3101.
The AGC programs to a wide range of attack (7 ms to 1.4 s) and decay (50 ms to 22.4 s)times. A programmable noise-gate function is included to avoid noise pumping. Low-latency interruptidentification register (IIR) filters optimized for voice and telephony are available, as well aslinear-phase finite impulse response (FIR) filters optimized for audio. Programmable IIR filtersare also available and can be used for sound equalization, or to remove noise components. The audioserial bus can be programmed to support I2S, left-justified,right-justified, digital signal processor (DSP), pulse code modulation (PCM), and time-divisionmultiplexing (TDM) modes. The audio bus can be operated in either master or slave mode.
A programmable integrated PLL is included for flexible clock generation and providessupport for all standard audio rates from a wide range of available MCLKs, varying from 512 kHz to50 MHz, including the most popular cases of 12-MHz, 13-MHz, 16-MHz, 19.2-MHz, and 19.68-MHz systemclocks.