|Package | PIN:||PBS | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2.7-V Operation
- Two Differential Microphone Inputs, One Differential Earphone Output, and One Single-Ended Earphone Output
- Programmable Gain Amplifiers for Transmit, Receive, Sidetone, and Volume Control
- Earphone Mute and Microphone Mute
- On-Chip I2C Bus, Which Provides a Simple, Standard, Two-Wire Serial Interface With Digital ICs
- Programmable for 15-Bit Linear Data or 8-Bit Companded (u-Law or A-Law) Data
- Available in a 32-Pin Thin Quad Flatpack (TQFP) Package and an 80-Pin GQE MicroStar Junior Ball Grid Array (BGA)
- Designed for Analog and Digital Wireless Handsets and Telecommunications Applications
- Dual-Tone Multifrequency (DTMF) and Single Tone Generator
- Pulse Density Modulated (PDM) Buzzer Output
- Digital Handset
- Digital Headset
- Cordless Phones
- Digital PABX
- Digital Voice Recording
MicroStar Junior is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV320AIC1103PBSR
The PCM codec is designed to perform transmit encoding analog/digital (A/D) conversion, receive decoding digital/analog (D/A) conversion, and transmit and receive filtering for voice-band communications systems. The device operates in either the 15-bit linear or 8-bit companded (u-law or A-Law) mode, which is selectable through the I2C interface. The PCM codec generates its own internal clocks from a 2.048-MHz master clock input.