|Package | PIN:||ZQE | 80|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2.7-V to 3.3-V Operation
- Designed for Analog and Digital Wireless Handsets and Telecommunications Applications
- Two Differential Microphone Inputs
- Differential Earphone Outputs and One Single-Ended Earphone Output
- Earphone and Microphone Mute
- Programmable Transmit, Receive, and Sidetone Paths With Extended Gain and Attenuation Ranges
- Programmable for 15-Bit Linear Data or 8-Bit Companded (u-law and A-law) Mode
- Supports PCM Clock Rates of 128 kHz and 2.048 MHz
- Pulse Density Modulated (PDM) Buzzer Output
- On-Chip I2C Bus, Which Provides Simple, Standard, Two-Wire Serial Interface With Digital ICs
- Dual-Tone Multifrequency (DTMF) and Single-Tone Generator Capable of Up to 8-kHz Tone With Three Selectable Resolutions of 7.8125 Hz, 15.625 Hz, and 31.25 Hz
- 2-Channel Auxiliary Multiplexer (MUX) (Analog Switch)
- Capable of Driving 32 Speaker
- Programmable Power Down Modes
- Pin Compatible to the TLV320AIC1103 and TLV320AIC1109 Devices for TQFP Only
- Available in a 32-Pin Thin Quad Flatpack (TQFP) Package and MicroStar Junior BG
- Digital Handset
- Digital Headset
- Cordless Phones
- Digital PABX
- Digital Voice Recording>
These options are available on some devices. Please see the table of comparison for the last two generations of PCM codecs.
MicroStar Junior is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV320AIC1110ZQER
The TLV320AIC1110 provides extended gain and attenuation flexibility for transmit, receive, and sidetone paths. A differential earphone output is capable of driving speaker loads as low as 8 for use in speaker phone applications. The single tone function on the TLV320AIC1110 generates a single tone output of up to 8 kHz. The resolution of the DTMF tone is also selectable to 7.8125 Hz, 15.625 Hz, or 31.25 Hz through the interface control. The analog switch provides more control capabilities for voice-band audio processor (PCM codec).