|Package | PIN:||RHB | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low Power High Quality Audio Codec
- Stereo Audio DAC and Mono Audio ADC Support Rates up to 48 ksps
- High Quality 97-dBA Stereo Audio Playback Performance
- Low Power: 11-mW Stereo Audio Playback at 48 ksps
- On-Chip 325-mW, 8- Speaker Driver
- Stereo Headphone Amplifier With Capless Output Option
- Microphone Preamp and Hardware Automatic Gain Control
- Integrated PLL for Flexible Audio Clock Generation
- Programmable Digital Audio Bass/Treble/EQ/De-Emphasis
- Direct Battery Measurement Accepts up to 6-V Input
- On-Chip Temperature Measurement
- SPI and I²S Serial Interface
- Full Power-Down Control
- 32-Pin 5×5 mm QFN Package
- Cellular and Smart Phones
- MP3 Players
- Digital Still Cameras
- Digital Video Camcorders
SPI is a trademark of Motorola.
I²S is a trademark of Phillips Electronics.
Texas Instruments TLV320AIC26IRHB
The TLV320AIC26 is a high-performance audio codec with 16/20/24/32-bit 97-dBA stereo playback, mono record functionality at up to 48 ksps. A microphone input includes built-in preamp and hardware automatic gain control, with single-ended or fully-differential input capability.
The audio output drivers on the AIC26 are highly flexible, having software-programmable low or high-power drive modes to optimize system power dissipation. The outputs can be configured to supply up to 325 mW into a bridge terminated 8- headphone amplifiers in ac-coupled or capless output configurations, and can supply a stereo line-level output.
A programmable digital audio effects processor enables bass, treble, midrange, or equalization playback processing. The digital audio data format is programmable to work with popular audio standard protocols (I²S, DSP, Left/Right Justified) in master or slave mode, and also includes an on-chip programmable PLL for flexible clock generation capability. Highly configurable software power control is provided, enabling stereo audio playback at 48 ksps at 11 mW with a 3.3-V analog supply level.
The AIC26 offers a 12-bit measurement ADC and internal reference voltage, as well as two battery measurement inputs capable of reading battery voltages up to 6 V, while operating at an analog supply as low as 2.7 V. It includes an on-chip temperature sensor capable of reading 0.3°C resolution. The AIC26 is available in a 32 lead QFN.