|Package | PIN:||RGZ | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Stereo Audio DAC and Mono Audio ADC Support Rates Up to 48 ksps
- High Quality 95-dB Stereo Audio Playback Performance
- MIC Preamp and Hardware Automatic Gain Control With Up to 59.5-dB Gain
- Stereo 16- Headphone Amplifier With Capless Output Option
- 400-mW 8- Audio Power Amp With Direct Battery Supply Connection
- 32- Differential Earpiece Driver
- Integrated PLL For Flexible Audio Clock Generation
- Low Power 19-mW Stereo Audio Playback at 48 ksps and 3.3-V Analog Supply level
- Programmable Digital Audio Bass/Treble/EQ/De-Emphasis
- Auto-Detection of Jack Insertion, Headset Type, and Button Press
- Direct Battery Measurement Accepts Up to 6-V Input
- On-Chip Temperature and Auxiliary Input Measurement
- Programmable Measurement Converter Resolution, Speed, Averaging, and Timing
- SPI and I²S Serial Interfaces
- Full Power-Down Control
- 48-Pin QFN Package
- Personal Digital Assistants
- Cellular Smartphones
- Digital Still Cameras
- Digital Camcorders
- MP3 Players
SPI is a trademark of Motorola, Inc.
I²S is a trademark of Philips Corporation.
US Patent No. 624639
Texas Instruments TLV320AIC28IRGZ
The TLV320AIC28 is a low-power, high-performance audio codec with 16/20/24/32-bit 95-dB stereo playback, mono record functionality at up to 48 ksps. Two microphone inputs include independent programmable bias voltages, built-in pre-amps, and hardware automatic gain control, with single-ended or fully-differential signal input capabilities.
The stereo 16-. headphones at 19 mW with a 3.3-V analog supply level.
The AIC28 offers a 12-bit measurement ADC and internal reference voltage. It includes an on-chip temperature sensor capable of reading 0.3°C resolution, as well as a battery measurement input capable of reading battery voltages up to 6 V, while operating at an analog supply as low as 3 V. The AIC28 is available in a 48-lead 7 x 7 mm QFN package.