|Package | PIN:||RSB | 40|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Stereo CODEC with Integrated Mono Class-D Amplifier
- High Performance Audio DAC
- 93 dBA Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Single Ended)
- 16/20/24/32-Bit Data
- Supports Sample Rates From 8 kHz to 96 kHz
- 3D/Bass/Treble/EQ/De-Emphasis Effects
- Flexible Power Saving Modes and Performance are Available
- High Performance Audio ADC
- 87 dBA Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Supports Rates From 8 kHz to 96 kHz
- Digital Signal Processing and Noise Filtering Available During Record
- Seven Audio Input Pins
- Programmable as 6 Single-Ended or 3 Fully Differential Inputs
- Capability for Floating Input Configurations
- Multiple Audio Output Drivers
- Mono Fully Differential or Stereo Single-Ended Headphone Drivers
- Single-Ended Stereo Line Outputs
- Mono Class-D 1W BTL 8 Speaker Driver
- Low Power Consumption: 15-mW Stereo 48-kHz Playback With 3.3-V Analog Supply
- Ultra-Low Power Mode with Passive Analog Bypass
- Programmable Input/Output Analog Gains
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for Record
- Programmable Microphone Bias Level
- Programmable PLL for Flexible Clock Generation
- I2C Control Bus
- Audio Serial Data Bus Supports I2S, Left/Right-Justified, DSP, and TDM Modes
- Extensive Modular Power Control
- Power Supplies:
- Speaker Amp: 2.7 V-5.5 V
- Analog: 2.7 V-3.6 V.
- Digital Core: 1.525 V-1.95 V
- Digital I/O: 1.1 V-3.6 V
- Packages: 5 × 5 mm 40-QFN, 0.4 mm Pitch
- Portable Navigation Devices
- Digital Still or Video Cameras
- Cellular Handsets
- Portable Media Players
- General Portable Audio Equipment
Texas Instruments TLV320AIC3007IRSBT
The TLV320AIC3007 is a low power stereo audio codec with stereo headphone amplifier, and mono class-D speaker driver, as well as multiple inputs and outputs programmable in single-ended or fully differential configurations. Extensive register-based power control is included, enabling stereo 48-kHz DAC playback as low as 15 mW from a 3.3-V analog supply, making it ideal for portable battery-powered audio and telephony applications.
The record path of the TLV320AIC3007 contains integrated microphone bias, digitally controlled stereo microphone preamplifier, and automatic gain control (AGC), with mix/mux capability among the multiple analog inputs. Programmable filters are available during record which can remove audible noise that can occur during optical zooming in digital cameras. The playback path includes mix/mux capability from the stereo DAC and selected inputs, through programmable volume controls, to the various outputs.
The TLV320AIC3007 contains three high-power output drivers as well as two single-ended line output drivers, and a differential class-D output driver.
The high-power output drivers are capable of driving a variety of load configurations, including up to three channels of single-ended 16- headphones using ac-coupling capacitors, or stereo 16- headphones in a capacitorless output configuration. The mono class-D output is capable of differentially driving an 8- speaker.
The stereo audio DAC supports sampling rates from 8 kHz to 96 kHz and includes programmable digital filtering in the DAC path for 3D, bass, treble, midrange effects, speaker equalization, and de-emphasis for 32-kHz, 44.1-kHz, and 48-kHz rates. The stereo audio ADC supports sampling rates from 8 kHz to 96 kHz and is preceded by programmable gain amplifiers or AGC that can provide up to 59.5 dB analog gain for low-level microphone inputs. The TLV320AIC3007 provides an extremely high range of programmability for both attack (8-1,408 ms) and for decay (0.05-22.4 seconds). This extended AGC range allows the AGC to be tuned for many types of applications.
For battery saving applications where neither analog nor digital signal processing are required, the device can be put in a special analog signal passthru mode. This mode significantly reduces power consumption, as most of the device is powered down during this pass through operation.
The serial control bus supports I2C protocol, while the serial audio data bus is programmable for I2S, left/right-justified, DSP, or TDM modes. A highly programmable PLL is included for flexible clock generation and support for all standard audio rates from a wide range of available MCLKs, varying from 512 kHz to 50 MHz, with special attention paid to the most popular cases of 12-MHz, 13-MHz, 16-MHz, 19.2-MHz, and 19.68-MHz system clocks.
The TLV320AIC3007 operates from an analog supply of 2.7 V-3.6 V, a digital core supply of 1.525 V-1.95 V, a digital I/O supply of 1.1 V-3.6 V, and a speaker amplifier supply of 2.7V-5.5V. The device is available in the 5 × 5-mm, 40-pin QFN package.