|Package | PIN:||RHB | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Stereo Audio DAC With 95-dB SNR
- Mono Audio ADC With 91-dB SNR
- Supports 8-kHz to 192-kHz Separate DAC and ADC Sample Rates
- Instruction-Programmable Embedded miniDSP
- Stereo 1.29-W Class-D BTL 8-Ω Speaker Driver With Direct Battery Connection
- One Differential and Three Single-Ended Inputs With Mixing and Level Control
- Microphone With Bias, Preamp PGA, and AGC
- Built-in Digital Audio Processing Blocks With User-Programmable Biquad and FIR Filters
- Digital Mixing Capability
- Programmable Digital Audio Processor for Bass Boost/Treble/EQ With up to Five
Biquads for Record and up to Six Biquads for Playback
- Pin Control or Register Control for Digital-Playback Volume-Control Settings
- Sine-Wave Generator for Beep
- Integrated PLL Used for Programmable Digital Audio Processor
- I2S, Left-Justified, Right-Justified, DSP, and TDM Audio Interfaces
- I2C Control With Register Auto-Increment
- Full Power-Down Control
- Power Supplies:
- Analog: 2.7 V–3.6 V
- Digital Core: 1.65 V–1.95 V
- Digital I/O: 1.1 V–3.6 V
- Class-D: 2.7 V–5.5V (SPLVDD and
SPRVDD ≥ AVDD)
- 5-mm × 5-mm 32-QFN Package
- Portable Audio Devices
- Mobile Internet Devices
- Adaptive Filtering Applications
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Texas Instruments TLV320AIC3111IRHBT
The TLV320AIC3111 is a low-power, highly integrated, high-performance codec which provides a stereo audio DAC and mono audio ADC.
The TLV320AIC3111 features a high-performance audio codec with 16-bit stereo playback and monaural record functionality. The device integrates several analog features, such as a microphone interface, headphone drivers, and speaker drivers.
The TLV320AIC3111 has a fully programmable miniDSP for digital audio processing. The digital audio data format is programmable to work with popular audio standard protocols (I2S, left-/ right-justified) in master, slave, DSP, and TDM modes. Bass boost, treble, or EQ can be supported by the programmable digital signal-processing block.
An on-chip PLL provides the high-speed clock needed by the digital signal processing block. The volume level can be controlled by either pin control or by register control. The audio functions are controlled using the I2C serial bus.
The TLV320AIC3111 has a programmable beep generator and is available in a 32-pin QFN package.
This data manual is designed using PDF document-viewing features that allow quick access to information. For example, performing a global search on "page 0 / register 27" produces all references to this page and register in a list. This makes it easy to traverse the list and find all information related to a page and register. Note that the search string must be of the indicated format. Also, this document includes document hyperlinks to allow the user to find a document reference quickly. To come back to the original page, click the green left arrow near the PDF page number at the bottom of the file. The hot-key for this function is alt-left arrow on the keyboard. Another way to find information quickly is to use the PDF bookmarks.