|Package | PIN:||RGZ | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Stereo Audio DAC
- 100-dBA Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- 16/20/24/32-Bit Data
- Supports Rates From 8 kHz to 96 kHz
- 3D/Bass/Treble/EQ/De-emphasis Effects
- Stereo Audio ADC
- 92-dBA Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Supports Rates From 8 kHz to 96 kHz
- Ten Audio Input Pins
- Programmable in Single-Ended or Fully Differential Configurations
- 3-State Capability for Floating Input Configurations
- Seven Audio Output Drivers
- Stereo 8-, 500-mW/Channel Speaker Drive Capability
- Stereo Fully Differential or Single-Ended Headphone Drivers
- Fully Differential Stereo Line Outputs
- Fully Differential Mono Output
- Low Power: 14-mW Stereo 48-kHz PlaybackWith 3.3-V Analog Supply
- Programmable Input/Output Analog Gains
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for Record
- Programmable Microphone Bias Level
- Programmable PLL for Flexible Clock Generation
- Control Bus Selectable SPI or I2C
- Audio Serial Data Bus Supports I2S, Left/Right-Justified, DSP, and TDM Modes
- Alternate Serial PCM/I2S Data Bus for Easy Connection to Bluetooth Module
- Digital Microphone Input Support
- Extensive Modular Power Control
- Power Supplies:
- Analog: 2.7 V-3.6 V.
- Digital Core: 1.65 V-1.95 V
- Digital I/O: 1.1 V-3.6 V
- Packages: 5 × 5 mm 80-VFBGA; 7 × 7 mm 48-QFN
MicroStar Junior is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Bluetooth is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Texas Instruments TLV320AIC33IRGZR
The TLV320AIC33 is a low power stereo audio codec with stereo headphone amplifier, as well as multiple inputs and outputs programmable in single-ended or fully differential configurations. Extensive register- based power control is included, enabling stereo 48-kHz DAC playback as low as 14 mW from a 3.3-V analog supply, making it ideal for portable battery-powered audio and telephony applications.
The record path of the TLV320AIC33 contains integrated microphone bias, digitally controlled stereo microphone preamplifier, and automatic gain control (AGC), with mix/mux capability among the multiple analog inputs. The playback path includes mix/mux capability from the stereo DAC and selected inputs, through programmable volume controls, to the various outputs.
The TLV320AIC33 contains four high-power output drivers as well as three fully differential output drivers. The high-power output drivers are capable of driving a variety of load configurations, including up to four channels of single-ended 16-Ω headphones using ac-coupling capacitors, or stereo 16-Ω headphones in a capacitorless output configuration. In addition, paris of drivers can be used to drive 8-Ω speakers in a BTL configuration at 500 nW per channel.
The stereo audio DAC supports sampling rates from 8 kHz to 96 kHz and includes programmable digital filtering in the DAC path for 3D, bass, treble, midrange effects, speaker equalization, and de-emphasis for 32-kHz, 44.1-kHz, and 48-kHz rates. The stereo audio ADC supports sampling rates from 8 kHz to 96 kHz and is preceded by programmable gain amplifiers providing up to +59.5-dB analog gain for low-level microphone inputs.
The serial control bus supports SPI or I2C protocols, while the serial audio data bus is programmable for I2S, left/right-justified, DSP, or TDM modes. A highly programmable PLL is included for flexible clock generation and support for all standard audio rates from a wide range of available MCLKs, varying from 512 kHz to 50 MHz, with special attention paid to the most popular cases of 12-MHz, 13-MHz, 16-MHz, 19.2-MHz, and 19.68-MHz system clocks.
The TLV320AIC33 operates from an analog supply of 2.7 V-3.6 V, a digital core supply of 1.65 V-1.95 V, and a digital I/O supply of 1.1 V-3.6 V. The device is available in 5 × 5-mm, 80-ball MicroStar Junior BGA and 7 × 7-mm, 48-lead QFN.