|Package | PIN:||RHB | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low Power High Quality Audio DAC
- Stereo Audio DAC Support Rates up to 48 ksps
- High Quality 97-dBA Stereo Audio Playback Performance
- Low Power: 11-mW Stereo Audio Playback at 48 ksps
- On-Chip 325-mW, 8- Speaker Driver
- Stereo Headphone Amplifier With Capless Output Option
- Integrated PLL for Flexible Audio Clock Generation
- Programmable Digital Audio Bass/Treble/EQ/De-Emphasis
- Microphone and AUX Inputs Available for Analog Sidetone Mixing
- Microphone Bias and Pre-Amp
- SI and I2S Serial Interfaces
- Full Power-Down Control
- 32-Pin 5.5 mm QFN Package
- MP3 Players
- Digital Still Cameras
- Digital Video Camcorders
SPI is a trademark of Motorola.
I2S is a trademark of Phillips Electronics.
Texas Instruments TLV320DAC26IRHB
The TLV320DAC26 is a high-performance audio DAC with 16/20/24/32-bit 97-dBA stereo playback. The audio output drivers on the DAC26 are highly flexible, having software-programmable low or high-power drive modes to optimize system power dissipation. The outputs can be configured to supply up to 330 mW into a bridge terminated 8- headphone amplifiers in ac-coupled or capless output configurations, and can supply a stereo line-level output
A programmable digital audio effects processor enables bass, treble, midrange, or equalization playback processing. The digital audio data format is programmable to work with popular audio standard protocols (I2S, DSP, Left/Right Justified) in master or slave mode, and also includes an on-chip programmable PLL for flexible clock generation capability. Highly configurable software power control is provided, enabling stereo audio playback at 48 ksps at 11 mW with a 3.3-V analog supply level.
The DAC26 is available in a 32 lead QFN.