|Package | PIN:||RHB | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Stereo Audio DAC With 95-dB SNR
- Supports 8-kHz to 192-kHz Sample Rates
- Stereo 1.29-W Class-D BTL 8-Ω Speaker Driver With Direct Battery Connection
- 25 Built-In Processing Blocks (PRB_P1 – PRB_P25) Providing Biquad Filters, DRC, and 3D
- Digital Sine-Wave Generator for Beeps and Key-Clicks (PRB_P25)
- User-Programmable Biquad and FIR Filters
- Two Single-Ended Inputs With Mixing and Output Level Control
- Stereo Headphone or Lineout and Class-D Speaker Outputs Available
- Microphone Bias
- Headphone Detection
- Digital Mixing Capability
- Pin Control or Register Control for Digital-Playback Volume-Control Settings
- Programmable PLL for Flexible Clock Generation
- I2S, Left-Justified, Right-Justified, DSP, and TDM Audio Interfaces
- I2C Control With Register Auto-Increment
- Full Power-Down Control
- Power Supplies:
- Analog: 2.7 V–3.6 V
- Digital Core: 1.65 V–1.95 V
- Digital I/O: 1.1 V–3.6 V
- Class-D: 2.7 V–5.5 V (SPLVDD and SPRVDD ≥ AVDD)
- 5-mm × 5-mm 32-QFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV320DAC3101IRHBR
The TLV320DAC3101 device is a low-power, highly integrated, high-performance DAC with selectable digital audio processing blocks and 24-bit stereo playback.
The device integrates headphone drivers and speaker drivers. The TLV320DAC3101 device has a suite of built-in processing blocks for digital audio processing. The digital audio data format is programmable to work with popular audio standard protocols (I2S, left-justified, and right-justified) in master, slave, DSP, and TDM modes. Bass boost, treble, or EQ is supported by the programmable digital signal-processing block. An on-chip PLL provides the high-speed clock needed by the digital signal-processing block. The volume level is controlled by either pin control or by register control. The audio functions are controlled using the I2C serial bus.
The TLV320DAC3101 device has a programmable digital sine-wave generator and is available in a 32-pin QFN package.