|Package | PIN:||RHB | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Mono Audio DAC With 95-dB SNR
- Instruction-Programmable Embedded miniDSP
- Supports 8-kHz to 192-kHz Sample Rates
- Mono Class-D BTL Speaker Driver (2.5 W Into 4 ύ or 1.6 W Into 8 ύ)
- Mono Headphone/Lineout Driver
- Two Single-Ended Inputs With Output Mixing and Level Control
- Microphone Bias
- Built-in Digital Audio Processing Blocks With User-Programmable Biquad, FIR
Filters, and DRC
- Digital Sine-Wave Generator for Beeps and Clicks (PRB_P25)
- Programmable Digital Audio Processor for Bass Boost/Treble/EQ
With up to Six Biquads for Playback
- Pin Control or Register Control for Digital Playback Volume-Control Settings
- Integrated PLL Used for Programmable Digital Audio Processor
- I2S, Left-Justified, Right-Justified, DSP, and TDM Audio Interfaces
- I2C Control With Register Auto-Increment
- Full Power-Down Control
- Power Supplies:
- Analog: 2.7 V–3.6 V
- Digital Core: 1.65 V–1.95 V
- Digital I/O: 1.1 V–3.6 V
- Class-D: 2.7 V–5.5 V (SPKVDD ≥ AVDD)
- 5-mm × 5-mm 32-QFN Package
- Portable Audio Devices
- Portable Navigation Devices
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Texas Instruments TLV320DAC3120IRHBT
The TLV320DAC3120 is a low-power, highly integrated, high-performance mono DAC with 24-bit mono playback.
The device integrates several analog features, such as a microphone bias, headphone drivers, and a mono speaker driver capable of driving a 4-Ω load. The TLV320DAC3120 has a fully programmable miniDSP for digital audio processing. The digital audio data format is programmable to work with popular audio standard protocols (I2S, left/right-justified) in master, slave, DSP, and TDM modes. Bass boost, treble, or EQ can be supported by the programmable digital-signal processing block. An on-chip PLL provides the high-speed clock needed by the digital signal-processing block. The volume level can be controlled by either a pin control or by register control. The audio functions are controlled using the I2C serial bus.
The TLV320DAC3120 is available in a 32-pin QFN package.
This data manual is designed using PDF document-viewing features that allow quick access to information. For example, performing a global search on "page 0 / register 27" produces all references to this page and register in a list. This makes is easy to traverse the list and find all information related to a page and register. Note that the search string must be of the indicated format. Also, this document includes document hyperlinks to allow the user to quickly find a document reference. To come back to the original page, click the green left arrow near the PDF page number at the bottom of the file. The hot-key for this function is alt-left arrow on the keyboard. Another way to find information quickly is to use the PDF bookmarks.