|Package | PIN:||DRL | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 1.8-V and 5-V Performance
- Low Offset (A Grade)
- 1.25 mV Maximum (25°C)
- 1.7 mV Maximum (40°C to 125°C)
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- Wide Common-Mode Input Voltage Range: 0.2 V
to (V+ 0.5 V)
- Input Bias Current: 1 pA (Typical)
- Input Offset Voltage: 0.3 mV (Typical)
- Low Supply Current: 70 µA/Channel
- Low Shutdown Current:
10 pA (Typical) Per Channel
- Gain Bandwidth: 2.3 MHz (Typical)
- Slew Rate: 0.9 V/µs (Typical)
- Turnon Time From Shutdown: 5 µs (Typical)
- Input Referred Voltage Noise (at 10 kHz):
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (HBM)
- 750-V Charged-device model (CDM)
Texas Instruments TLV341IDRLR
The TLV34xx devices are single and dual CMOS operational amplifiers, respectively, with low-voltage, low-power, and rail-to-rail output swing capabilities. The PMOS input stage offers an ultra-low input bias current of 1 pA (typical) and an offset voltage of
0.3 mV (typical). For applications requiring excellent dc precision, the A grade (TLV34xA) has a low offset voltage of 1.25 mV (maximum) at 25°C.
These single-supply amplifiers are designed specifically for ultra-low-voltage (1.5 V to 5 V) operation, with a common-mode input voltage range that typically extends from 0.2 V to 0.5 V from the positive supply rail.
The TLV341 (single) and TLV342 (dual) in the RUG package also offer a shutdown (SHDN) pin that can be used to disable the device. In shutdown mode, the supply current is reduced to 45 pA (typical). Offered in both the SOT-23 and smaller SC70 packages, the TLV341 is suitable for the most space-constrained applications. The dual TLV342 is offered in the standard SOIC, VSSOP, and X2QFN packages.
An extended industrial temperature range from 40°C to 125°C makes the TLV34xx suitable in a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications.