|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Very Low Supply Current: 0.8 µA (Typical)
- Input Common Mode Range 200 mV Beyond Supply Rails
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- High Speed: 6 µs
- Push/Pull CMOS Output Stage
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of 55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree
- Portable Medical Equipment
- Wireless Security Systems
- Remote Control Systems
- Handheld Instruments
- Ultra-Low Power Systems
Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments TLV3492AMDREP
The TLV349x family of push/pull output comparators features a fast 6µs response time and <1.2 µA (max) nanopower capability, allowing operation from 1.8 V to 5.5 V. Input common-mode range beyond supply rails make the TLV349x an ideal choice for low-voltage applications.
The TLV349x is excellent for power-sensitive, low-voltage (2-cell) applications.