|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: TA –40°C to +125°C AmbientOperating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 1C
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C3
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 250 MHz
- Wide Bandwidth: 100-MHz GBW
- High Slew Rate: 150 V/µs
- Low Noise: 7.5 nV√Hz
- Rail-to-Rail I/O
- High Output Current: > 100 mA
- Excellent Video Performance:
- Differential Gain: 0.02%, Differential Phase: 0.09°
- 0.1-dB Gain Flatness: 40 MHz
- Low Input Bias Current: 3 pA
- Quiescent Current: 5.2 mA
- Thermal Shutdown
- Supply Range: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV3544QPWRQ1
The TLV3544-Q1 series of high-speed, voltage-feedback CMOS operational amplifiers (opamps) are designed for video and other applications requiring wide bandwidth. They are unity-gainstable and can drive large output currents. Differential gain is 0.02% and differential phase is0.09°. Quiescent current is only 4.9 mA per channel.
The TLV3544-Q1 quad-channel op amp is optimized for operation on single or dual suppliesas low as 2.5 V (±1.25 V) and up to 5.5 V (±2.75 V). Common-mode input range extends beyond thesupplies. The output swing is within 100 mV of the rails, supporting wide dynamic range.
Multichannel version feature completely independent circuitry for lowest crosstalk andfreedom from interaction. All are specified over the extended –40°C to +125°C temperaturerange.