|Package | PIN:||P | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low Supply Current ... 560 nA/Per Channel
- Input Common-Mode Range Exceeds the Rails ... –0.1 V to VCC + 5 V
- Supply Voltage Range ... 2.5 V to 16 V
- Reverse Battery Protection Up to 18 V
- Push-Pull CMOS Output Stage
- Specified Temperature Range
- 0°C to 70°C – Commercial Grade
- –40°C to 125°C –Industrial Grade
- Ultra-Small Packaging
- 5-Pin SOT-23 (TLV3701)
- 8-Pin MSOP (TLV3702)
- Universal Op-Amp EVM (Reference SLOU060 for More Information)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV3701IP
The TLV370x is Texas Instruments’ first family of nanopower comparators with only 560 nAper channel supply current, which make this device ideal for battery power and wireless handsetapplications.
The TLV370x has a minimum operating supply voltage of 2.7 V over the extended industrialtemperature range (TA = –40°C to 125°C), while having an input common-moderange of –0.1 to VCC + 5 V. The low supply current makes it an ideal choicefor battery-powered portable applications where quiescent current is the primary concern. Reversebattery protection guards the amplifier from an overcurrent condition due to improper batteryinstallation. For harsh environments, the inputs can be taken 5 V above the positive supply railwithout damage to the device.
All members are available in PDIP and SOIC with the singles in the small SOT-23 package,duals in the MSOP, and quads in the TSSOP package.